Goods and Services are sold and supplied on the following Terms and Conditions unless another contract is expressly agreed in writing between Progressive Atheists Inc. and the purchaser.
Membership of Progressive Atheists Inc. is subject to acceptance by our committee of management. Any person who supports the purposes of Progressive Atheists Inc. is eligible for membership. All members are bound to comply with the Rules of the organisation.
If the committee of management rejects the application of a prospective member then any membership fees paid will be reimbursed in full via the method of payment or by an otherwise agreed method.
New members will pay an annual renewal fee of $20. New memberships taken between 1 July and 31 March will cover the financial year 1 July to 30 June. New memberships taken between 1 April and 30 June will cover the interim period and the follow financial year from 1 July to 30 June.
Membership Renewal covers the 12 month period from 1 July to 30 June.
As per our Rules:
8 Who is eligible to be a member
Any person who supports the purposes of the Association is eligible for membership.
9 Application for membership
(1) To apply to become a member of the Association, a person must submit a written application to a committee member stating that the person—
(a) wishes to become a member of the Association; and
(b) supports the purposes of the Association; and
(c) agrees to comply with these Rules.
(2) The application—
(a) must be signed by the applicant; and*
(b) may be accompanied by the joining fee.
* For the purposes of online membership applications we can accept a typed name in place of a signature under rule no. 9.
All membership details are recorded in accordance with our Rules and are used for the purposes of the organisation in order to inform members of ongoing activities and offers.
1. Important information
We cannot accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances (acts of God, War, Strikes, Lockouts, Fire, Flood, Drought or any cause beyond the control of the organisation).
2. Quality and description of goods and services
All colours of garments and badges are reproduced as accurately as possible, however a slight variation may occur in colour and size specifications. Colours may appear slightly different via this web site due to computer picture resolution and individual monitor settings. Offers available until stocks sell out. When ordering by mail, if all items requested have sold out you will be notified by e-mail or phone, using the e-mail address or phone number/s provided.
3. We reserve the right to:
Cancel any order, at which time, we will immediately notify this action by e-mail or phone, using the e-mail address or phone number/s provided. We will refund the monies paid using the original method received.
All orders are subject to availability of stock and Progressive Atheists Inc. will take reasonable steps to verify that all order and credit details are bona fide.
- All prices are in Australia Dollars (AU$).
- We accept Paypal ,Visa or MasterCard.
- Local pickup is available in Melbourne with prior arrangement between sales rep. and purchaser email@example.com accepting payment via the website or cash / cheque on delivery.
- Other forms of payment may be acceptable upon prior arrangements being made with our sales rep. firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Returns & Exchanges
To return an item(s), please include the receipt that you received either printed and sent via mail with the returned item, or via email to: email@example.com; and indicate the reason for the return. Send the returned item(s) to 25 Banksia Street, Blackburn, VIC 3130, Australia. Goods must be returned within 3 weeks of order date – unworn and unwashed. We will credit your original method of payment, excluding delivery (unless goods are faulty or not as ordered) there is also a re stocking fee of $15.00, or we can also hold a credit against your membership for future purchases if chosen.
6. Exchanging Product(s)
If you would like to exchange colour or style, please follow the same instructions as above indicating your requirements, and include $X (cheque, money order or credit card details) for re-delivery within Australia. If possible please include an alternative as we may have sold out of your first choice.
Refunds and exchanges are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Make sure your name, address, phone number and instructions are clearly indicated.Please note there is a restocking fee of $15.00
All refunds can be held in credit against your membership for future purchases if requested. On occasion we may owe you an amount which is $5 or less in total. Our policy is to hold this amount and to deduct it from your next order. You may request a refund cheque for the amount owing at any time by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send returns to:
Progressive Atheists Inc.
25 Banksia Street
7. Postage and packing rates within Australia
- We use Australia Post parcel post satchels to deliver badges, t-shirts and windcheaters. You will need to select the appropriate sized Australia Post satchel from our Postage category. You can also choose to purchase a signature on delivery and/or insurance on your purchase for additional security.
- If you choose to purchase the signature on delivery option from Australia Post at $2.95, then we recommend a work address if more convenient. If no one is available to sign for the parcel, Australia Post will take the parcel to your local post office for pickup with ID.
- If you choose not to purchase the signature on delivery option from Australia Post then the parcel may be left on your doorstep by Australia Post and we are not be responsible for the security of the products if this occurs.
- Please allow 3- 7 working days for delivery, after receipt and payment of your order, WA and NT maybe longer.
- Cash on delivery only available with prior arrangement at a mutually suitable location between the sales rep. and purchaser.
- Postage of product(s) will happen once payment is cleared.
- We cannot be held responsible for delays in delivery or damage during transit.
8. International orders
- Postage will not be included on the invoice. Postage fee will be emailed when the process is completed.
- We use personal information as supplied by you to process and deliver your order for marketing and to access your credit worthiness.
NOTE: These Terms and Conditions of Sales are subject to change without notice.